10 spots. Everyone gets a number 0 thru 9.
Every spot will get a random number for the break - 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
If you get the number 3 you will get all teams below with 3 being the first number next to the "/" on the left side of the /. So for example, if the card is 243/299, 13/99, 3/25, 43/49, 93/99 and so on the number 3 will get the card. All redemption cards will go to the 0 spot, even if it is a known 1/1 it will still go to the 0 spot. Any non-numbered cards are randomized to the group.
- This will be the first-ever edition of Panini Obsidian Soccer! All of the cards in the collection are made with Panini’s shiny opti-chrome printing technology and feature black as their primary color.
- The collection will include the best and most popular soccer players from an assortment of the most prominent club and national teams from throughout the world! Featured club teams include Manchester City, FC Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund and SSC Napoli, among many others! Also look for national teams such as Portugal, Argentina, Italy and Spain, as well as the United States Women's National Team!
- Obsidian Soccer offers three types of autograph/memorabilia cards to collect: Jersey Autographs, Dual Jersey Ink, and Matrix Material Autos. All of these cards are serially numbered to at most 99, and there are five parallel versions of each set to chase!
- The autograph cards in Obsidian Soccer are some of the sharpest-looking in the hobby! Watch for Lightning Strike, Aurora Autos, and Obsidian Autos, along with their six parallel versions!
- 2019-20 Obsidian Soccer is loaded with memorabilia cards! Look for Volcanic Material, Mosaic Material, and Atomic Material cards, all numbered to 149 or less.