2017/18 Upper Deck The Cup Hockey 1-Box Break *RANDOM NUMBER BLOCK*'
10 spots - Every spot will get a random number for the break - 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
If you get the number 3 you will get all cards with 3 being the first number next to the "/" on the left side of the /. So for example, if the card is 243/299, 13/99, 3/25, 43/49, 93/99 and so on the number 3 will get the card. All redemption cards will go to the 0 spot, even if it is a known 1/1 it will still go to the 0 spot.
***ANY NON NUMBERED CARDS ARE RANDOMIZED IN ONE LOT. ALL REDEMPTIONS GO TO THE 0 SPOT.***
- The wait is over; get more great hits than ever!
- Get 2 Autographed Patch cards in every tin!
- Featuring 1 Autographed Rookie Card from the amazing 17-18 rookie class & 1 Additional Auto-Patch Card!
- NEW! Find super rare Razor’s Edge cards featuring game used skate blades from superstars both past and present.
- NEW! Find a variety of Rookie Auto Patch Tributes (#’d to 10), paying homage to popular rookies auto patch designs of the past.
- Look for rare “The Show” cards based off our beautiful UDA pieces featuring some of the best legends in the game, including 2018 HOF inductee Willie O’Ree!
- Look for the big time booklet cards, including the highly sought-after Autographed Monumental Rookie Patch Booklets, Ticket Inscription Booklets, Legends of Hockey Triple Signed Booklets, and the 9-Way Signature Booklets.
- Exquisite Hits!
- Find Exquisite Rookie Auto Patch cards numbered to the featured players uniform!
- Search for the elusive 1-of-1 Exquisite Rookie Auto Shield!
- Look for stunning NHL Glory Autograph cards, limited to a mere ten serial #’d copies per card!
- Featuring a chrome NHL Shield embedded under an acetate surface with an on-card autograph!
- Collect Notable Nameplate Cards of your favorite player!
- Each card features a full letter patch from a game-used jersey, collect all the cards to spell your players name!
- Grab superb memorabilia inserts like, Property Of, The Cup Trios, Quads or all-new Sixes - Jersey, Patch, Tag and the New Button cards!